Top 10 Reasons to Attend a FAME Event
1. Financial Security – FAME Events carries a $2M liability policy and a consumer protection plan to protect our customers and schools.
2. Professional Associations – Memberships include ACDA, NAfME, ABA, NTA, IFEA and SYTA. These associations require that we meet certain standards and guidelines to protect the consumer in addition to networking with the best suppliers in the industry.
3. History – FAME has produced festivals and performance tours for more than 20 years. Each of our lead staff members have been operating festivals at FAME for at least 15 years.
4. Production – Participation at an event produced by FAME is unmatched. Events run on-time with professional staff, décor and organization. Festivals are created with the student in mind featuring fun and educational activities, professional emcee’s and quality awards.
5. Adjudication – Adjudication ranks as one of the most important features at each FAME event. Judges are selected after groups have registered at each event to ensure fairness and equality at each competition. They include current and recent educators and choreographers current on today’s show choir styles and experience.
6. Ejudicator – FAME developed and uses Ejudicator.com at each event. The Ejudicator software is fast, accurate and simple to use.
7/ Venue – Each festival is hosted at renowned and state-of-the-art venues that include professional staging, sound and lighting systems.
8. Youth Protection – Management and staff members have been vetted and have completed youth protection training and instruction.
9. Value – Each travel package is carefully crafted to provide the best value for every dollar paid. From transportation to the hotel, from the performance to additional activities you will get what you pay for and more.
10. Show Choir National Finals – Groups from across the nation have the opportunity to qualify to compete at the Show Choir National Finals held at the end of April each year. The top 3 mixed and top 2 unisex groups from each SCNCS event qualify to participate.